What’s the APICS CLTD?
Created by APICS and a team of subject matter experts, the CLTD designation covers a comprehensive body of knowledge that sets the global standard for best practices in logistics, transportation and distribution.
Is the CLTD right for you?
The APICS CLTD is designed for logistics professionals across all industries, especially:
- Logistics managers/engineers
- Supply chain logistics managers
- Traffic managers
- Transportation/fleet managers
- Warehouse operations/distribution managers
- Reverse logistics managers
No matter where you are in your career, earning the CLTD credential will demonstrate your mastery of a broad range of logistic, transportation and distribution topics.
Why get certified?
As an APICS designee you will stand out from your peers, demonstrate a commitment to advancing both your career and your company’s operations and be able to apply your new skills and knowledge to make you more valuable to your organization.
The benefits of the APICS CLTD Earning the CLTD credential will help you:
- Master the essential knowledge needed for the logistics, transportation and distribution industry
- Bring new ideas to your organization
- Remain current with global logistics trends and developments
- Boost your confidence with recognition as a logistics expert
- Reduce costs and impact your organization’s bottom line