Corporate Educator of the year
What is the strategic objective for the skills development/training intervention that was implemented in the organisation?
Please provide a summary and explain why it was chosen.
|Overview of intervention|
• Integrated and cross functional across the business
• Content of the training intervention
• Has the training provided skills to employees that can be used within your organisation and within the broader supply chain management profession?
• SA Qualification Authority (Appropriate NQF Level and Unit Standard)
|Reason for the intervention|
• Details on the status prior to the intervention
• Reasons for implementation of the training project (unhappy clients or customers, escalating supply chain management costs, high staff turnover etc.)
|Proven results or benefits achieved|
• Proven benefits to the organisation following the training intervention (client or customer satisfaction improved, supply chain management costs reduction, job satisfaction etc.)
• Employee promotion (include individual success stories)
• Company support for and payment of membership fees for professional associations, learned or vocational society and trade or industry associations within the supply chain profession.
- Agreeing to the terms and conditions
- completing the online nomination form, and uploading your submission as attachments to the website and press submit.