Please be advised that this presentation has moved to Tuesday, 17 April 2018
This presentation will provide an overview of risk management best practice in supply chain management, and will highlight the modern risks posed by cyber-crime and breach of cyber security. The presentation will also give practical examples of how supply chains have been adversely affected by cyber-crime.
The following will be discussed during the presentation:
· What exactly is risk management?
· Who are the role players in determining the risk profile?
· What are the legal instruments which can be used to mitigate risk?
· What are the relevant factors which influence the risk profile?
· What is the impact of cyber-crime and breach of cyber security on an entity’s risk profile?
Hear about practical examples of how the risk of cyber-crime and breach of cyber security has affected supply chain.
Join Peter Lamb, Director of Norton Rose Fulbright as he discusses practical measures that can be taken to mitigate against cyber risks