| SAPICS Young Professional and Student Conference
SAPICS students members and non-members
The SAPICS Young Professional and Student Conference was established to help University Students and Young Professionals just starting out, to navigate the working world and to have the opportunity to network.
Through this event, SAPICS’ aims to provide students with a platform that will provide the following opportunities:
· Networking with Industry
· Networking with peers
· Job and career opportunities
· Exposure to knowledge sharing from supply chain professionals
· Opportunity to learn a variety of soft skills
1. If you are registering as a student, you need to send proof that you are a full time student.
2. If you are registering as a young professional, you need to be 25 years old or younger and/ or have no more than 3 years work experience.
SAPICS Young Professionals and Student Conference commitment fee:
SAPICS student members - Free of charge
SAPICS student non-members - R150.00 excl VAT + free SAPICS student membership for 1 year from date of payment. (NB SAPICS student membership applies to full time students only, proof will be required).
Once you have registered, an invoice will be generated and once payment has been received, we will confirm your space at the event (It will only be valid if you have registered through our website)
50% of the student non-member commitment fee will go towards our charity of choice - Tumelo Home
Proud Support Sponsors
Event Terms and Conditions:
- SAPICS and the host company reserve the right of admission.
- Space is limited on the event. Should you be unable to attend for any reason, please notify us in writing at least 48 hours in advance.
- Neither the Company, The Client nor any other party associated with the Event (nor any of their agents and/or representatives) will, under any circumstances, be liable for any injury, loss and/or damages, suffered by the Delegate, arising directly and/or indirectly from the Event.
For full terms and conditions click here
To view the photograph & video release form click here