SAPICS members and non-members
Want to become a SAPICS member?
The CSCA is specifically targeted at the young professional, those aspiring to move into a career in Supply Chain management or to gain a solid foundational knowledge of the end-to-end supply chain. The certification offers learning's in Supply Chain Management, from the processes, tools and concepts needed to understand, enhance and improve SC efficiency and profitability. This workshop will also include useful approaches to cleaning, analysing and deriving understanding from actual supply chain databases.
3 DAY WORKSHOP
1. Gain in-depth knowledge of effective logistics and supply chain management practices and use them to improve your own operations.
2. Explore the key aspects of supply chain management and discover the opportunities for improving efficiency and effectiveness
3. Use supply chain analysis and examination of current operations to adopt a suitable supply chain strategy
4. Create competitive advantage and eliminate internal and external barriers to adopt a more flexible supply chain
Who should attend?
· Those just getting started in the field of supply chain management.
· Anyone that meets customers or suppliers.
· Anyone that impacts the flow of materials or information.
· Those who will be part of improvement initiatives such as creating a lean supply chain or implementing an ERP system
· Anyone wanting an introduction to and better understanding of the principles of supply chain management
| The CSCA certification workshop is ideal for people in the supply chain profession who are dedicated to understanding their profession, dedicated to improving their field and advancing their career.
Facilitated by: Colin Seftel
Colin M. Seftel B.Sc. Eng., CFPIM, CPIM, CSCP, CDDP, CSCA, CLTD, Trainer and Consultant, PSQ CC, South Africa
Colin Seftel is a trainer and consultant with PSQ CC, Cape Town, South Africa. He has had 20 years hands-on experience as an operational manager with Petrel Engineering, a manufacturer and major exporter of marine equipment. He graduated with a B.Sc. (Engineering) from the University of London and has various certifications by APICS. He has been a consultant to various companies and regularly presented APICS training courses since 1994, initially on a part-time basis, then full-time from 2009. He was a member of the APICS Board of Directors from 2013-15 and SAPICS from 2009-12. Colin has been a director of SAPICS and is a constant, active and valued member of the professional body. He has carried out extensive training throughout Africa and is currently engaged in working on Demand Driven Material Requirements Planning implantation of course across the Continent. A Proudly South African Supply Chain Professional!
Areas Covered in the CSCA workshop and exam:
01: Supply Chain Overview Session
02: Strategy Session
03: Framework for Discussion Session
04: Fundamental Issues Session
05: Aggregate Planning Session
06: Role of Inventory in the Supply Chain Session
07: Material Requirement Planning Session
08: Sourcing Session
09: Purchasing Session
10: Manufacturing Session
11: Transportation Session
12: Warehousing and Distribution Session
13: Sales Order Fulfillment Session
14: Lean and Continuous Improvement Tools Session
15: Sustainability Session
16: Team Dynamics
SAPICS member (excl. VAT) - R 12 500.00
SAPICS non-member (excl. VAT) - R 14 000.00
SAPICS Young Professional (under 25): R 7 999.00
What is included in this 3 day workshop?
• 3 day workshop with experienced Supply Chain Practitioner
• Refreshments and Lunches
• 1 exam included
• Re-take exam if required
• Study Guide with all slides and exercises
Event Terms and Conditions:
- SAPICS and the host company reserve the right of admission.
- Space is limited on the event. Should you be unable to attend for any reason, please notify us in writing at least 48 hours in advance.
- Neither the Company, The Client nor any other party associated with the Event (nor any of their agents and/or representatives) will, under any circumstances, be liable for any injury, loss and/or damages, suffered by the Delegate, arising directly and/or indirectly from the Event.
For full terms and conditions click here
To view the photograph & video release form click here