| Certified Professional Forecaster Workshop|
Learn the value of better decision making through effective forecasting
- Virtually every business decision and process is based on a forecast.
- Anything you plan is generally based on an assumption of something happening in the future, which by definition is a forecast.
- It doesn’t matter which industry you are in, whether you manufacture or provide a service, whether your company is big or small you must have forecasts to plan effectively.
- The more accurate the forecasts, the better the plan.
- A forecaster's goal is to go beyond what has happened and provide the best assessment of what will happen in the future to drive better decision making.
- Forecasting is an imperative that enables competitive advantage.
This interactive workshop will provide attendees with insights to valuable Business Forecasting skills. Its real value, and what sets it apart from other workshops on this topic is that it is entirely based on the Institute of Business Forecasting’s body of knowledge and will prepare attendees to become internationally Certified in Business Forecasting through IBF (Institute for Business Forecasting and Planning).
The course is best suited for:
Those in the position of planner, demand planner, MRP Planner, Operations Planning Manager, Manufacturing Manager, Supply Chain Manager . Anyone from manufacturing and distribution companies who work in an environment where the quality of forecasting and demand planning is important. This certification is targeted at anyone who would like to gain specific knowledge pertaining to forecasting and demand planning and gain an internationally recognised qualification.
Business Forecasting can be used for:
· Strategic planning and decision-making (long-term planning)
· Finance and accounting (budgets and cost controls)
· Marketing (consumer behavior, life cycle management, pricing)
· Operations and supply chain (resource planning, production, logistics, inventory)
What you will learn from attending the workshop:
· What you Need to Know about Demand Planning, Forecasting, and S&OP
· Data Management and time Series Forecasting Modelling
· Reporting, Presenting, New Product Forecasting and Planning
NB The workshop only covers the content of the CPF (Certified Professional Forecaster). In order to be a Certified Professional Forecaster you will need to do the CPF exam.
SAPICS Member - R5 500.00 excl. VAT
SAPICS Non-Member - R6 250.00 excl. VAT
NB Please note this does not include exam fees and the recommended text reference material.
CPF Textbook - R1 900.00 excl. VAT
CPF Exams - R 16 875 excl. VAT
Currency Surcharge (exams) - R2812.50 excl. VAT
SAPICS reserves the right to impose currency surcharges depending on the exchange rate between the S.A. Rand and the U.S.$, such surcharges being subject to amendment at any time without notice.
NB This course or workshop is subject to a prescribed minimum number of registrations and if these are not achieved we reserve the right to re-schedule the course/workshop date. Any payment received in lieu of the course/workshop will be carried over to the future course/workshop date.
Event Terms and Conditions:
- SAPICS and the host company reserve the right of admission.
- Space is limited on the event. Should you be unable to attend for any reason, please notify us in writing at least 48 hours in advance.
- Neither the Company, The Client nor any other party associated with the Event (nor any of their agents and/or representatives) will, under any circumstances, be liable for any injury, loss and/or damages, suffered by the Delegate, arising directly and/or indirectly from the Event.
For full terms and conditions click here