The APICS Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM) programme is recognized worldwide as the standard in production and inventory control, one of the most critical functions within an organization for reducing costs and achieving a competitive edge.
About the programme
Through the CPIM preparation and exam process, you will gain knowledge, learn skills and best practices required to execute, control and improve all of the internal operations within the four walls of your company.
- Increase your functional knowledge of production and inventory management
- Maximize ROI on the systems and technologies within your organization
- Master the tools you need to effectively improve internal operations
- Gain knowledge to apply principles of ERP software to cover various critical funtions within your organization
- Increase customer satisfaction by delivering Lean/Just-in-Time products and services
Why seek APICS CPIM certification?
Earning the CPIM credential makes you a recognized expert in internal operations for your organization. Your commitment and effort demonstrates your high level of knowledge and skills to your employer and colleagues. Certification makes you a more valuable asset to your organization, boosting your career and keeping your organization more competitive in today’s economy. Wherever your career takes you, your CPIM certification defines you as an internal operations expert and leader.
CPIM programme content
Module 1: Basics of supply chain management
Module 1: Strategic Management of Resources
Module 2: Master Planning of Resources
Module 3: Detailed Scheduling and Planning
Module 4: Execution and Control of Operations
- Prepare from home, work, or while traveling
- Study wherever you go with mobile access and e-reader capability
- Create your own study plan and focus on the specific topics you need to master
- Save time and money on travel to training venues
- Led by experienced and certified instructors
- Structured classroom environment ensures that you will stay on track with your studies
- Peer discussions help reinforce learning materials
- Guided by experienced and certified instructors
- Structured weekly sessions ensure that you will stay on track with your studies
- Saves time on travel to training venues
Get started on earning your CPIM certification
Choose the learning option that suits you
The APICS CPIM Learning System is the foundation for all preparation options.
Schedule your exam
Purchase your exam credits for Part 1 and Part 2 through SAPICS or directly from APICS. Schedule your exam appointment within the six-month window that your Authorization to Test (ATT) is valid. The CPIM exams are computer based exams available globally through Pearson VUE. Visit Pearson VUE at pearsonvue.com/apics to find the exam location nearest you.
Take the exam and receive your results
Each CPIM exam part consists of 150 multiple choice questions answered within 3.5 hours. You have three years to complete both parts. Receive your results immediately after completing each exam. After passing CPIM Part 1 and CPIM Part 2 exams, start using your new CPIM credential to set yourself apart.
To enquire about the APICS CPIM course please click here