The APICS Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP) programme is the first and only supply chain certification that encompasses the end-to-end global supply chain. APICS CSCP designees gain the skills to effectively manage global supply chain activities that involve suppliers, plants, distributors and customers located around the world.
About the programme
The APICS CSCP is divided into three modules across five books that reflect the entire APICS CSCP Exam Content Manual (ECM). This content is integrated with best practices in the day-to-day functions of supply chain professionals and technologies that drive improvement in planning and operations necessary to maximise an organisation’s efficiency and impact the bottom line.
Who can benefit from the programme
- People seeking in-depth knowledge of their company’s supply chain
- Employees hoping to boost productivity and collaboration
- Innovators promoting global supply chain management
- Managers working to affect lead time, inventory, productivity and profits
- Supply chain professionals looking to secure their career
CSCP programme content
Module 1: Supply Chain Design
- Section A: Develop the Supply Chain Strategy
- Section B: Design the Supply Chain
Module 2: Supply Chain Planning and Execution
- Section A: Procure and Deliver Goods and Services
- Section B: Manage the Relationship with Supply Chain Partners
- Section C: Manage Reverse Logistics
Module 3: Supply Chain Improvement and Best Practices
- Section A: Comply with Standards, Regulations and Sustainable Best Practices
- Section B: Manage Risk in the Supply Chain
- Section C: Measure, Analyse and Improve the Supply Chain
Earning the CSCP credential makes you a recognised expert in the supply chain field. This professional distinction sets you apart from your colleagues, proving your high level of knowledge and skills. It makes you a more valuable asset to your organisation, keeping you and your organisation more competitive in today’ economy.
- Prepare from home, work, or while traveling
- Study wherever you go with mobile access and e-reader capability
- Create your own study plan and focus on the specific topics you need to master
- Save time and money on travel to training venues
- Led by experienced and certified instructors
- Structured classroom environment ensures that you will stay on track with your studies
- Peer discussions help reinforce learning materials
- Guided by experienced and certified instructors
- Structured weekly sessions ensure that you will stay on track with your studies
- Saves time on travel to training venues
Get started on earning your CSCP certification
Complete the free eligibility application
Submitting your eligibility application if free and easy. Visit apics.org/eligibility. CSCP approved candidates must meet ONE of the following eligibility requirements:
- 3 years of related business experience OR
- Bachelor’s degree or international equivalent* OR
- Hold an active CPIM, CPIM-F, CIRM, SCOR-P, CPM, CSM, CPSM, CTL, or CLTD credential
Choose the learning option that suits you
The APICS CSCP Learning System is the foundation for all preparation options
Schedule your exam
Purchase your exam credit through SAPICS or directly from APICS. Schedule your exam appointment within the six-month window that your Authorization to Test (ATT) is valid. The CSCP exam is a computer based exam available globally through Pearson VUE. Visit Pearson VUE at pearsonvue.com/apics to find the exam location nearest you.
Take the exam and receive your results
The CSCP exam consists of 150 multiple choice questions answered within 3.5 hours. Receive your results immediately after completing the exam. With a passing score, start using your new CSCP credential to set yourself apart.
*APICS defines the international equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree as the level of study that would qualify an individual for a graduate program in the country where the undergraduate degree was earned.
To enquire about the APICS CSCP course please click here