Exam Prices (excluding VAT):
How to register for an APICS exam:
- Complete the relevant exam registration form.
- You will receive an invoice within 24 hours.
Once Payment is received by SAPICS:
- When payment is received SAPICS will purchase an exam credit on your behalf from APICS.
- The exam credit is valid for 6 months from the date it is purchased from APICS.
- You will receive an email from both SAPICS confirming that your exam credit has been purchased and the latest APICS Exam handbook will be attached for your information.
- You will also receive an email from APICS regarding the exam credit that has been purchased on your behalf with information on how to book your seat to take the exam.
- There are two steps on how to book your seat - Step 1 is obtaining your Authorization to Test (ATT).
- To do this you will need to Login on APICS.org and access the “MY APICS” tab.
- Scroll down until you see “Exam Authorizations and Credits” and access the Authorization to Test form.
- Follow the prompts: Choose your exam, testing country, verify that your name and surname match your ID document, review your order and then submit your order.
- Once you have obtained your ATT you will be redirected to the Pearson VUE site where you will need to book a date and time at a venue of your choice to take the exam.
- You will receive email confirmation from Pearson VUE with details of the booking you have made. Please print it and take it with you on the day of your exam.
If you require any assistance during any of the steps outlined above please do not hesitate to contact the SAPICS office and ask to speak to Gugu or Beverley and they will be happy to assist you.
As exam fees are US Dollar based, SAPICS is obliged to impose a currency surcharge in the event that the $ exchange rate exceeds R14,00/$1. Prices are quoted excluding VAT.