SAPICS Exam Fee Policy as at 1 August 2018
The following policy applies to all certification exams with the exception of the Legacy CPIM Retake exams.
- The Exam Candidate must complete, sign and submit an exam registration form to SAPICS before receiving an invoice and making a payment of the exam fee which is payable on receipt.
- SAPICS will purchase an exam credit from APICS on behalf of the exam candidate as soon as payment for the exam fee has been received by SAPICS.
- When the exam credit has been purchased it is non-refundable and non-transferable. An email will be sent to the exam candidate notifying him/her of the purchase.
- From the date that the exam credit is purchased from APICS, the exam candidate is obliged to follow the APICS code of ethics and policies regarding exams. These can be found in the APICS Exam Handbook or on the APICS website: This can be found by clicking here
- The exam credit is valid for 6 months from the date SAPICS purchases it from APICS on behalf of the exam candidate i.e. the exam candidate has 6 months to use the exam credit to obtain the Authorization to Test (ATT).
- To make a booking, the exam candidate will need to log onto APICS.org and access the “MY APICS” tab, scroll down to “Exam Authorizations and Credits” and then enter on “Authorization to Test Form” and follow the prompts.
- When the ATT has been obtained the exam candidate will have a further 6 months to book a date and time at an exam venue of choice (subject to availability).
- If an exam candidate has booked an exam date and needs to reschedule or cancel the exam he/she will need to pay the re-schedule fee directly to APICS via their “MY APICS” account.
As exam fees are US Dollar based, SAPICS is obliged to impose a currency surcharge in the event that the $ exchange rate exceeds R14,00/$1. Prices are quoted excluding VAT.
APICS is the association for Supply Chain Management, a global organisation with headquarters in the USA. APICS is the leading provider of research, education and certification programs that elevate supply chain excellence, innovation and resilience. APICS certifications include CPIM, CSCP, CPIM and SCOR-P. www.apics.org.za
SAPICS is the exclusive Premier Channel Partner of APICS in Sub-Saharan Africa and is an independent Professional Body for Supply Chain Management on the continent. SAPICS is committed to developing a vibrant community of educated supply chain professionals in Africa. www.sapics.org.za